Monday, February 9, 2009

Marriage Retreat Evaluation

The Marriage Retreat was a blast! Shane and I enjoyed read through the evaluations. Here are some random results:

Best Part of the Retreat:

"The couple discussion questions and exercises"
"The teaching and the honesty of the speakers"
"The location, the price, being together as couples"
"Time alone with my spouse to refocus our marriage"

Worst Part:

"Too short"
"Went by too fast"
"The cookies were hard as rocks!"
"Would like more time to get to know the other couples better"

How has God spoken to you and how can we pray for you?

"The importance of pursuing God first above all"
"That we will apply all that we learned"
"That we would follow-through and close the loop on conflict step-by-step"
"That I will treat my spouse as my best friend"
"That we will be faithful to pray together"

1 comment:

I am Katy, said...

Worst Part: That we weren't able to make it. Maybe next year.